Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Funny Have A Baby Message

maid

Hi!
You say you doubt what the post title is.
On the last weekend of February each year in Hamburg is a big carnival party. Although I really was not like celebrating, I went there this year because I already had the card.
My outfit was a chambermaid. Unfortunately I have no photo of my entire costume.
You must yourselves therefore to the upper half and enjoy the make-up.
eyes
  • Base: UDPP
  • eyebrows: Smoke MAC "Spell No. 9." (&: MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil "Dirty Blonde" and MAC Brow Set "Dressed"
  • Interior Lid to Lidhälfte Mirror range from the Magic, Mirth and Mischief LE)
  • Outer Lid, emphasizing the crease and lower lashline: Chanel Taupe Grisé "
  • complete it: Alverde Eye Shadow Shiny Duo" Purple Diamond " from the "My Perfect Day" LE, of which the loose powder
  • Fake Lashes: Cherry Red Nr 523
  • Mascara: Chanel Inimitable Intense "Black"
Gesicht:

  • Foundation: Chanel Mat Lumière "40 Beige"
  • Powder: MAC MSF "Medium Plus"
  • Contour: MAC Blush "Sur"
  • lips: MAC Prep + Prime MAC Lip Pencil Brick, "MAC" Russian Red "

0 comments:

Post a Comment