Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wording For Purchasing Own Drinks At Wedding

MAC Wonder Woman LE-WARNING PICTURES (:



Hi!
Thank God I still had a MAC-coupon, otherwise I would have to skip this LE.
The packaging I've been really fond of.

So, now we take all this time under the microscope.
Blush "Mighty Aphrodite"
From left to right: light side mixed both sides, dark side
The dark side was to swatch with your finger really hard because I have no color. With the blush brush my cheek and the whole is somewhat different, because there I have to watch that it will not be pink. Overall, this beautifully Rouge and in summer on brown skin I can imagine the colors very well.

Lipstick Marquise D '"
It was love at first sight and since I did had, he is in use every day! It is really worth the hype. The color really suits each, is good for everyday life and, thanks to a beautiful gloss "pimp" quite.

Quad "Defiance"
blue eyes just to see the colors fresh and springlike. The packaging is fairly narrow and with the integrated mirror handy, I've also done my first AMU with the makeup palette and I'm absolutely delighted. I understand Temptalia's rating, because the colors are beautiful and spring-like and the pigmentation is with me at least ... I'm super happy!

New Sheen Supreme lipsticks I've also seen and at first I was really done. But as they go into the normal range, I got myself first apply a color. The shelf life is ansich surprisingly well. But my lips are somehow ausgerocknet after 1 hour by the consistency?. (That someone up from you so that would be too stupid, because the colors and brightness are really beautiful
Now I'm glad that me coming Jeanius LE responsive at all and because I can save a little :)))))))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment