Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Clean My Vegina Hair

OPI Dim Sum Plum ( NI H44)



Hallöchen!

A dear reader sent me a little surprise package. This included among others, three small OPI varnishes.
The first, which was allowed on my Nägelchen is Dim Sum Plum (Hong Kong Collcetion 2010). A deep pink, which is super nice can be applied (if you lackt well, the color is opaque after one layer) and dries quickly. It's quality that I personally expect from OPI. 1 Plus with asterisk!
2 coats of paint, 1 coat Essie Good To Go, OPI Drip Dry Drops

Addendum: is Looking at the post I noticed my upper dry skin and cuticles: (Through the private stress have become my hands like sandpaper, although I like a cream Stupid. So do not be surprised! I hope that will soon get better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment