Saturday, March 5, 2011

Laptop Curser Wont Move

[Haul] 26/02/2011 - Clothes

Hello, I have
on Thursday evening, the project " Downsize your make-up table "was launched, but the" original form "somewhat different. I just have all the products that were on my dressing table rationalized.
The project will run until 15/03/2011. I will use up to this day no other products, with one exception: I have 4 musical performances next week, where I was going on-the-DeKo differ from the products shown here will. But the project is indeed a bit longer (:.
From 3.16 am I the way up to 20.3 Ski ...


other products
* taft hairspray
* Balea trend it Up Heat Protection Spray
* alverde Healing Earth Facial Toner
* bruno! Banani Magic Woman
* Adidas Action 3 Deodorant
REWE * AMU Make Up Remover * Nivea cream (for extremely dry patches) * Balea Young Firming Cream






decoration


* Artdeco control Eyeshadowbase
* essence Quattro 05 to the liquid eyeliner for
* essence in black
* Manhattan Khol Kajal in black
* Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara * u If you like, you can even post your links or something.







0 comments:

Post a Comment