Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Breast Size Of Denise Milani

Peacocky LE Haul


Good evening!


LE I have at this very controlled and have only two eye shadows (à 22 €) purchased. The quality is an absolute dream! The colors are silky, wonderful in the ink transfer and they can be wonderfully blind. Unfortunately, the Color selection according to me not particularly unusual. Also bugs me the size because they do not fit into the pallets ...:(
For me it's Tweet Me (left) and Top Of The Posh (right) has become.
Top Of The Posh is on the photos layered together much less applied it not so is pink, but more beautiful schimmerig. Tweet Me is like the Melon pigment, but in subtle and not so bright.






The lip products have not convinced me.


This new Studio Blend Pressed Powder Care (25,50 €, MAC Future Face) from the first test, however, her very fine, and I I shrugged short, if I take him. But since the MAC Store in the right color for me "Medium Plus" was not somehow, I have not taken. If my Blot Powder is empty, I inspect the whole, perhaps once again:) Does anyone know if this powder is permanent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment