Saturday, February 5, 2011

Del Optiplex Gx620 Sound Driver Windows 7 Capable

FOTD and bloggers break


Hi you!


a while for the time being I am no longer blogging. In my personal life, things have developed for the worse, I must first bring me right now behind me and not enough space in my head is in preparation of post. This FOTD I still had the draft and I would like to first adopt by the end of the month. I hope I feel better by then.


I have long had a AMU again the MAC Pigment Softwash Grey used. It's beautiful, but unfortunately I often do not know how to combine it. Just because I have blue-gray eyes.


eyes

  • Base: UDPP
  • eyebrows: MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil "Dirty Blonde" and MAC Brow Set "Dressed"
  • Affairs Lid to Lidhälfte: MAC Paint Pot Chilled on Ice
  • exterior lid and highlight the crease: MAC "Satin Taupe"
  • Outer Lid also layered and the lower lashes (wet): MAC Pigment Softwash Grey
  • blindness among the eyebrows: MAC MSF "Medium Plus"
  • Mascara: Chanel Inimitable Intense "Noir"
face

  • Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation "Santa Fe"
  • Powder: MAC MSF "Medium Plus", as a finish Alverde correction beads easily over the face
  • highlighter above the cheekbones: strong Alverde Korrektuperlen layered together
  • contour: NYX Rouge "Raisin"
  • lips: Chanel Glossimer "Bikini Peach"
soon, hold your chin up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment