Thursday, February 10, 2011

Suzanne Pritchard Streaming

What with me mitmuss on a 3-day trip (: Part 2 - Make Up





Hello,
tomorrow will go away until I Wednesday with the school in order to concerts samples which are due the following week; D
Of course, as much good in cosmetics with and I would now like to first start with the amenities, before I come tonight to the DeKo (:
I tried myself (as usual * cough), reduce to a minimum: D




Everything Overview
facial care.




* Balea Young Soft & Care
matte cream (actually I use one is different, but to take this one better)
REWE * Eye Make Up remover waterproof
* Alverde Clear Healing Earth Facial Toner
* alverde Sensitive Cleansing Foam Silk
* Balea Pickeltupfergel (SOS help: D)
* Kaufmann's children cream (for my lips very dry patches & face) * Cotton swabs * pads

hair, body & BlaBla:


* Garnier Invisi mineral deodorant * taft shine hair spray * Balea protective spray * Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel (small size) * Gillette razors
* J'S Exte (Parfum)
* Elvive volume collagen (50ml sample)
* small (22ml) Shower Gel from Pharmacy (sample: D)
Hair Jewelry:

* Bracelet (H & M, about 7 €) * Chain with "I love", the other half added Mr. Eternally; D * hair clips hair ties
* * Barrette

this time I am really very limited.
example. I'm on my Balea Professional Series (Shampoo & Conditioner) waived and .. a "real" shower gel
So, tonight I'll show you then still to make up for what so mitmuss me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment