Monday, February 28, 2011

Breyer Painting Professional

I'm back! OPI "The One That Got Away"

Hello my friends!
Feels like it's forever ago and I am glad that you all will have lived there for me. Thank you so much for your nice comments !!!!!!!
But I needed time to adjust some.
My friend has separated after 4 years, relatively suddenly, leading to an emotionally major impact has / had some organizational and other things required. Well, I want to not bore you with my love problems, but write again nice post. My shopping will fail in the near future, unfortunately, less because New York is at the door.
In the meantime, however, a bit of what accumulated and I will gradually introduce the things. Maybe I'll post something more irregular than usual, but I do my best:)

start I would like my true addiction with a beautiful OPI nail lacquer from the Katy Perry LE "The One That Got Away". The color reminds me of the paint from the Burlesque LE. It is a deep pink with shimmer. Great to go out!
2 layers of paint, 1 layer ESSIE GOOD TO GO, OPI Drip Dry Drops



0 comments:

Post a Comment