Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Does Anyoe Know How To Learn Ned Graphics

The Versatile Award


Hello!

Mia Summer Day has passed me this award. Thank you!

rules
first Makes a post about this award, in which you would like to thank the man who has given you this award, and it links in this post.
second 7 things tells third of yourselves
Give the Award services (15) other bloggers.
4th Contacted this blogger and let them know that they have received the award.

7 things about me
first I fly to New York in April, which has always been a big dream. Only 9 weeks and 4 days:)
second I'm a control freak.
third I hope soon to use my new camera so as it deserves.
4th I hate people who come to take too late.
5th I love to eat Nutella with a spoon.
6th My expenses for cosmetic items are worrying.
7.When my nail varnish has quirks, I get a bad mood.

or 15 Blogger are too much for me!

I lend it to:
Blusherine (hi, hi .. you can get it from me)
mica Over Glitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment