Thursday, January 27, 2011

Does Red Wine Cause Dark Stools

Current Schnäppis the Body Shop



Hello!

Actually, I'm not a great fan of Body Shop, because the things I often expensive and would not be good enough. But if there is sale, I'll stop by much, because I think the great body butter.
was on my latest visit I make one or three great bargains.
Currently there is an action that the purchase of three products from the sale area, the cheapest is free. This I have used and have the following purchased
  • Eyeshadow Palette "01 Twilight", in the Sale 14 €, old price 24 €
  • Body Butter Cranberry Joy ", in the Sale 10 €, old price 15 €
  • Body Butter" Spiced Vanilla ", in the Sale 10 €, old price 15 €
Overall, I have therefore paid 24 € to 54 € to the regular prices.

The Body Butters smell just heavenly and the effect I find good care for normal skin.

Now to my little highlight: The eyeshadow palette! For eye shadow, I can not resist, it is bewitched. Thus also in this specimen!




It includes four eye shadow colors, a cream highlighter, a great big mirror and a lousy applicator;)
Upper Row: Violet Sky, Velvet Damson
Bottom row: Lilac Mist, Pink Champagne Cream Highlighter
Pearl
From left to right: Violet Sky, Damson Velvet, Lilac Mist, Pink Champagne, Pearl
flashed

Under my desk lamp
The quality of the eye shadow is good for the price, the pigmentation could be better and they crumble a bit, but I like it the colors. The cream highlighter is great because it gives off really only decent small particles of silver and shimmers does not smear or too strong. Something I have never in my range and I am happy to experiment with it. Maybe sometimes as a highlight on the Lidmitte or so.
I will post a soon as possible AMU!

If you appeal the Body Shop's action, you can end this week propose a bargain. According to the shop where I was, it is that is still up there!
Where do you find the next Body Shop, can you here * click * know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment