Friday, January 28, 2011

How Long Die From Gbm

AMU with MAC MAC


Hey!


Today I show you a AMU with my new favorite paint pot. I find the mica so beautiful ...
Unfortunately, I had the day not so much time and have the color selection kept simple:

eyes

  • Base: UDPP
  • eyebrows: Entire MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil "Dirty Blonde" and MAC Brow Set "Dressed"
  • and inner eyelid, the eyeliner under the lower eyelashes: MAC Paint Pot Chilled on Ice
  • emphasizing the crease, outer lid, eyeliner on the lower lashline: 2 darkest tone from the Manhattan party Glam Eyeshadow Palette "Wild Berry"
  • eyeliner: MAC Fluidline "Macro Violet"
  • blindness among the eyebrows: MAC MSF "Medium Plus", I simply have not found the right eye shadow for MAC Brule's too bright
  • Mascara: Chanel Inimitable Intense "Noir"

As a highlighter on the cheekbones, I wear the Lancaster Sunlight Palette of Color "Sunny".

0 comments:

Post a Comment