Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tonsilitis Take Off Work

Lancaster Sunlight Palette "Sunny"



Hi!

Today I show you a treasure that slumbers almost 2 years in my cosmetics cabinet.


This is a Shimmer Bronzer Highlighter Eyeshadow Palette (Ie, a truly universal product) which can be bought in two colors, "Natural" and "Sunny". On douglas.de Although I have only "Sunny" discovered on the site Lancaster but you can find both.

With flash: middle, bottom and moving clockwise

With flash: All together
When I purchased the range at that time, I am still regularly went to tanning's, from there was my choice on the color of "Sunny" for tanned skin types. The price is 39 €.

As you can see, the range consists of 5 separate very warm colors that go into gold and strongly shining. In my opinion, this range only for warm skin types with a small base tan is suitable.
Due to the shimmering property, I use the range, unfortunately, only rarely as a highlighter or bronzer, as it is for me everyday too intense. I have however made use of the range to increase again, and perhaps even the individual colors as eyeshadow. For 39 euros were clearly too much to the range of dust in the closet to life! Particularly since the use, quality and durability of the colors is very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment