Sunday, January 30, 2011

How To Unlock Vip Suitcase Lock

What mitmuss with me on a 3-day trip (Part 1 -

Hello,
on Saturday I had my nails freshly varnished and you want to not keep my routine, of course. : D




First Lacquer I mean nail polish remover with acetone-free (with almond scent!! D) Ebelin (& of course a cotton pad) from. Then then comes the p2 "Cuticle Softener Pen" that solves the protruding nail skin, are used. Now I file my nails with either p2 "Expert File" (for soft nails) and / or with the essence "Professional 4in1 Nail File."

Now we come to the actual painting:


First, I carry the 020 glossy of p2 as a base coat, let it dry before then 050 charming is used. After a layer of "Charming" is then usually again "Glossy" are used. The drying time is okay. This procedure is repeated every 6-7 days. The durability of the coatings p2 is really good!

Both coatings go in March from the range ... Glossy comes back in a different formulation, charming disappears = / I think I'll give me a back-up! I wear this coat all the time.

Here are wearing image, even if one does not so much.




The paint shines really something that does not really (at least not with 1 layer), but very beautiful nude and (at least for me) perfect for everyday!

ByeBye
Eternally

0 comments:

Post a Comment