Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Card Inserts In Hindi

Alverde Bericht

promised here is my report, I'm used to the extra work going to the post still to finish!

first Highlighter pen
Hach of highlights can be known, not even have enough, right? This one is subtle, golden share. For every day I find it very suitable because he did not notice much. The pen attaches to the cap with only about 10 cm, which means it is not very much product mentioned. Since the price is quite low but I think it's ok.
Stark applied and blinded


second Mineral Concealer "anti-fatigue"
Concealer This consists of a skin-colored Powder. Frankly, I very rarely dark circles and it will probably use and benefit of such Powderflage Lidschattenkrümelchen remove:) The beautiful frosted powder, balances irregularities and fits well with my skin tone. Unfortunately, no one gets out a full photo where you can see the product really well. The smell is at first disconcerting but not unpleasant, and I doubt that it senses when you wear the powder under the eyes.
third Camouflage Powder
Well, I do not know why I bought the product because I do not need a camouflage. It is an off-white powder with very little glimmer share. First, Scares you, because the color is so bright, which is located on the skin but to blindness.
Well, the effect is not very phenomenal, that is striking skin are not really concealed. But I had not expected. He is quite bright, so really suited for light skin types. A positive aspect is that it compensates very well what I had not really thought.
going for me I use this powder to my face to form a little. Since my face is rather broad, and I emphasize the area adjacent to the nose and under the eyes, chin and forehead middle, light, ie with the powder. I would recommend you really take the product to look under the microscope, because on the last picture you can not correct, as the very slight shimmer looks.
4th Anti-Aging Corrective powder pearls


The product probably all interested the most. I have the Fun and counted the 9 grams contained, with me it is exactly 51 beads. Sounds like a lot, looks like little:)
I have not the pearls of Guerlain, I can not compare with it.
So, there are pearls with shimmering particles that come out on the skin very nicely. Attention to all who prefer a matte finish face are not the beads, because you clearly see the gleam! And for very large-pored or blemished skin, I would not recommend the pearls too.
compensates How can this product, I do not, the effect is not huge for me. But I had to test the Guerlain beads also (I therefore have the not purchased). But I think overall the gleam in my very nice and just in the summer on tanned skin, I can imagine the beads well. As a pure powder of the Foundation, I think the pearls unsuitable, they are better than finish in the end once all over his face. Look at them, then you know what I mean:)
In the photos, it's definitely difficult to represent the silver lining:
The 3 types of pearl individually

all mixed


0 comments:

Post a Comment